- Please refer to our calendar page for dates that the UNCG Speech and Hearing Center will be closed.
Adverse Weather and Emergency Closings Policy: If the university is closed due to adverse weather or emergency evacuation the Center will not open for services. If there is a delay in opening the university the Center will follow the same schedule of opening. If you have questions about whether or not your appointment stands please call the office at 336-334-5939.
Summer Camps: UNCG Speech and Hearing Center will host two summer camp events:
- “The Listening Lab” Auditory training and language intervention for children diagnosed with auditory processing disorder (APD) June 15-June 26, 2015, from 9:00am-12:00noon. For Guilford County School Students who are unable to attend on June 15 & 16, 2015, make-up days will be held on June 29 & 30, 2015. For more information contact Lisa Fox-Thomas or return the application in the brochure.
- “Readers Theater” for rising 1st and 2nd Graders: June -18, to July 1, 2015, 9:00am-12:00noon
- The Annual ASHA Convention will be held in Denver, Colorado from November 12-14, 2015. Please visit ASHA’s page for more information about registering for the convention.
- NBASLH annual convention will be held in Nashville, TN from April 16-18, 2015. Please visit NBASLH’s page for more information about registering for the convention.
- NCSHLA’s Spring Conference will be held in Raleigh, NC from April 22-24, 2015. Please visit NCSHLA’s page for more information about registering for the convention.