Please refer to our calendar page for holidays, closings and delays of the UNCG Speech and Hearing Center.
UNCG Speech and Hearing Center is hosting a special presentation on Brain Hearing. Please join us as we welcome Ellen Williams, Au.D., F-AAA from Oticon, Inc. on Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 10am-12pm.
Your brain works at incredible speeds to process sound. Learn how you can enjoy a more effortless, natural hearing experience.
Call to reserve your spot today. 336-334-5939.
- UNCG SLP Master’s Program has been ranked 30th in the country by U.S. News America’s Best Graduate Schools 2016
Summer Camps: UNCG Speech and Hearing Center will host three summer camp events:
- Horsepower Experience at the Therapeutic Learning Center in Colfax, NC. This year the summer camp will serve school aged children with fluency disorders. the camp will be held June-July 2017, (exact dates TBA) 9:00am-12:00noon. For more information contact Perry Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 256-2005.
- “The Listening Lab” Auditory training and language intervention for children diagnosed with auditory processing disorder (APD), June-July, 2017 (exact dates TBA) 9:00 am-12:00 noon. For more information, contact Dr. Lisa Fox-Thomas at email@example.com or (336) 334-5939.
- NCSHLA’s Spring Conference will be held in Raleigh, NC, March 29-31, 2017. Please visit NCSHLA’s page for more information about registering for the convention.
- The Annual ASHA Convention will be held in Los Angeles, CA, from November 9-11, 2017. Please visit ASHA’s page for more information about registering for the convention.