- Please refer to our calendar page for dates that the UNCG Speech and Hearing Center will be closed.
Adverse Weather and Emergency Closings Policy: If the university is closed due to adverse weather or emergency evacuation the Center will not open for services. If there is a delay in opening the university the Center will follow the same schedule of opening. If you have questions about whether or not your appointment stands please call the office at 336-334-5939.
- UNCG SLP Master’s Program has been ranked 30th in the country by U.S. News America’s Best Graduate Schools 2016
- Position Vacancy: Speech-Language Pathologist/ Academic Professional Track
Summer Camps: UNCG Speech and Hearing Center will host three summer camp events:
- LIME Camp. Language Intervention through Movement and Exercise Camp at UNCG recreation center. This camp will serve rising 2nd and 3rd grade students with a language disorder. Students will participate in language therapy infused with YOGA. Camp will be held July 11-15, 2016, 9am-11am each day at the student recreation center. Space is limited. For more information or to register contact Emily Hamuka at email@example.com or 336-256-1105.
- Horsepower Experience at the Therapeutic Learning Center in Colfax, NC. This year the summer camp will serve school aged children with fluency disorders. the camp will be held June 20, 2016-July 1,2016, 9:00am-12:00noon. For more information contact Perry Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.256.2005.
- “The Listening Lab” Auditory training and language intervention for children diagnosed with auditory processing disorder (APD), June 20, 2016-July 1,2016, 9:00am-12:00noon. For more information, return the application in the brochure.
- “Readers Theater” for rising 1st and 2nd Graders: TBD 2017
- NCSHLA’s Spring Conference will be held in Raleigh, NC from April 27-29, 2016. Please visit NCSHLA’s page for more information about registering for the convention.
- The Annual ASHA Convention will be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from November 17-19, 2016. Please visit ASHA’s page for more information about registering for the convention.