Top Ten Things you Need to Know about the SPAU Major
- The CSD department has a secondary application to be accepted and admitted into the SPAU major.
- After admission into the university through the registrar’s office you must print, fill out and submit the departments free application. See below “Apply to the Major”.
- The undergraduate/pre-professional program in CSD is available to non-graduate students who are in the process of completing a first undergraduate degree or who are changing career directions through a second undergraduate degree.
- In addition, graduate students who are completing pre-requisites before entering graduate level courses take courses in this component of the program.
- Courses and requirements of the undergraduate/pre-professional program are found in University Bulletin.
The Mission of the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders is to prepare students with a background in speech, language, and hearing sciences, and in speech, language, and hearing disorders in anticipation of their continued studies at the graduate level.